Service pricing and descriptions:
Trading Mastery with Andrew Barnett –
Learn how to trade the share market program
One time payment of $4997 AUD (includes GST). Plus $39 per month.
Upfront payment of $1997 AUD plus $977 per month for 4 months (includes GST). Plus $39 per month.
- Access to comprehensive Members Knowledge Center
- Weekly Live Online Classroom Session
- Daily Insider Trading Report – written and video
- Annual 2 Day Traders Conference
- Andrew’s Personal Trade Service – SMS
Prices inclusive of GST.
Payment & Delivery of Service Terms:
All memberships are processed upon receipt of a signed new client signup document. All payment processing is done through Stripe or our ANZ merchant facility. Stripe is certified as meeting Level 1 of the PCI DSS compliance criteria, which is the highest level of compliance available and is the same levels of data security of the biggest banks in the world.
Immediate access to all trading course material is granted upon receipt of a client’s initial one time payment.
On joining, Trading Mastery will:
- Send you a Welcome email with all course details.
- Add your details to our Members Knowledge Center and send log in permissions to access all learning content.
- Add your best mobile contact number to Andrew’s Personal Trade Service – SMS
- Add you to our client only email service which includes the Daily Insider Trading Report (weekdays, written and video), Weekly Live Online Classroom Session and Weekly Q&A Session.
- Provide a VIP Call to make sure you are all setup and ready to begin training.
All clients also receive 2 tickets to our Annual Trading Conference each calendar year which is held either digitally or physically on November 14-15, 2020 on the Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia. Flights and accomodation are not included and are attendee’s responsibility.
Trading Mastery Pty Ltd offers a 7-day cooling off period. Due to the nature of the program and the trading strategies taught and delivered we will consider refunds on a case-by-case process. Proven medical or financial hardship will receive priority. All refunds will be provided in line with Australian Consumer Law.