How Profitable is Apple?
“The question is has the 10 year or 20 year outlook for American business changed in the past 24 or 48 hours.”
One thing I am sure of is this…
- People will still need to eat (Coles)
- People will still want to do things around their homes (Bunnings)
- People will still need office supplies (Officeworks)
- People will still eat Pizza (Dominos)
- With a coke (Coca Cola)
- Or enjoy a glass of wine (Treasury Estate Wines)
- People will still need to bank (ANZ, Bank of America)
- More people will be using smart phones (Apple)
- To look up things (Google)
- To create online things (Adobe)
- To write, track and send presentations (Microsoft)
- And to shop (Amazon)
- And pay using their credit card (American Express)
- And yes, in the coming 10 years petrol guzzling cars will still be made (Chevron)
- But a transition to an eco friendly world will gather pace (Tesla).
Are you getting where I am going with this?
These are the stocks in our Trading Mastery Portfolio that I believe will survive and thrive with or without COVID-19.
You can throw in Costco, Home Depot, Wal Mart & Berkshire Hathaway into this story line as well.
The bottom line is I want to own the “future” and whilst I won’t be right on all of the businesses I buy, I think I will be right on enough that I’ll run the risk with my clients of being very wealthy over time.